Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, March 24, 2012

I'm feeling much better

I've turned off the air conditioner and opened the windows. I got up at 6 am and went to the grocery for a couple of things for a friend, visited awhile, then got home about 2:30. I've been online for an hour and a half and I think it's time to switch gears and do something else. I still have the book selection, game notes, and book review to do, plus there's some stuff around here that really need doing. I think I'm going to take a little bit of a break and then start working. But it's so nice to have the sunshine streaming in, a breeze ruffling my window sheers, and greenery in the window (various plants along with one blooming African violet, the first time it's blossomed since being separated from its parent plant.) The birds are singing. Everything is blooming outside--I saw lots of tulips today--but my allergies aren't too bad today. So all in all, it's beautiful. I love spring. :)

No comments: