Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, October 24, 2011

My living room is almost back in order

They did, in fact, fix my window panes today, which is great. Granted, my view is primarily one of a parking lot, but at least it is no longer marred, plus there's no cool air seeping in. When I put the plant table with the books on its shelf back in front of the window, I also put back the torchiere that I had moved to the bedroom. It was nice for reading in bed, but I rarely do so. I am, however, on the computer a lot, and it was simply too dark in this corner of the living room without it. That means the priter stand is not quite flush with the desk, but oh, well. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to put the rest back; I need to take out the recliner and that really should be done in daylight. But I am now set to be able to watch TV again. And I really should tonight, but I'm not quite ready to. Besides, I started reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and am rather hooked. So I may do some reading as well, in a little while.

No comments: