Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, October 10, 2011

It's midnight

and I'm just getting home from the game, meaning I've been going strong for 18 hours and I'm pooped, especially after all the bus riding yesterday. We got two important issues resolved in the game, though, so that was good. But I am tired. I still have to try to straighten up the house by tomorrow, but I certainly can't do it tonight; I'll have to get up early and see what I can do. The annual apartment walk-throughs are Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, so hopefully I'll be be towards the middle or later.

Okay, I would blog just a bit more but my computer is acting oddly during a backup and everything I'm typing is going into a buffer and then is being spat out all at once. It's a little disconcerting, and I can't see what I'm typing. But that's probably for the best, as I need to go to bed. Good night.

No comments: