Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, October 01, 2011

I've been out of town for a couple of days

visiting my family. I took off during a lecture series because my work would have been very light with all the doctors in the meeting. Haven't been off during the week in awhile. Everyone's doing pretty well and it was nice to stay overnight and see them. My mom and I spent a couple of hours last reading our respective Kindles. :) But we visited, too. It's also nice to be home. Tomorrow the plan is to spend some time with friends, maybe watch a movie. Then Sunday's the game and I think a Kroger run. Then it's back to work on Monday.

I came home, ate something, took a couple of hours' nap (really, this time), and then watched Supernatural (excellent episode), as well as two episodes of Criminal Minds. Haven't had a TV night in awhile. Tomorrow, though, is the season finale of Doctor Who. I definitely have to catch that. :)

I think I'll head to bed. Hope you have a good weekend.

No comments: