Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, July 09, 2011

PS

I am such a geek. Today's free thing from Amazon's Android store was a widget (which is properly, not an 'app'/application) for displaying how many days it is until some event. I downloaded it, created one, made it purple with a happy face overlaying one corner for: wait for it...Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, part 2. The American premiere is July 15th. I am studiously not reading the British news or blogs for a few days as they are discussing it, having gotten to watch it before we did. I mean, okay, I know how it ends. I've read the books. But it's the principle of the thing.

I still think this is going to go down as the best 'children's movie' for a drinking game ever. Just take a drink every time someone dies, and you'll be plastered by the time it's over.

I just remembered I need to do my libation tonight, plus a little more for help with a petition. So it's take insulin, do libation, and then head to bed. Good night.

No comments: