Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Long day

I had trouble getting up this morning for the 5:40 bus and instead wound up getting one two hours later. In retrospect, I realised that while I got up last night especially to take my Lantus, I forgot to actually do it, and my blood sugar this morning, fasting, was 357. So that explains that. As I got up and moving, though, I felt better, and took my Novolog when I was supposed to. I got the cleaning done, and then we did a quick trip to the store before gaming. We had an adventure that wasn't actually Cthulhoid, but rather involved vampires, where a Globe of Daylight spell worked wonders for saving the innocents. We played until 11 pm, so I just got home a bit ago.

Brenda brought some vegetables from her garden and a couple of plants for me, lemon balm and a thyme, I think the latter is. I've put a couple of saucers under them, gotten some cool water for myself, collected the trash to go out tomorrow morning, and I am seriously considering going to bed as I have a 7:30 physical therapy appointment, followed by a need to go to the bank and pick up some prescriptions before work.

Okay, sorry, I should try blogging something interesting, but I'm too tired. I'll try to catch up on some of the library news tomorrow. Good night.

No comments: