Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's not every day you read a line like that

"I just love his story -- the fact that he's a librarian in Salt Lake City with Tourette's who can tear phone books in half, and also reads storybooks to children," DiMona said from her office in Westchester County, New York. "The juxtapositions are mind-boggling."

The speaker is talking of Josh Hanagarne, who writes as The World's Strongest Librarian and was recently a subject of a story in the Salt Lake Tribune. I've got a feed from his blog in my reader now since I was pretty impressed. You should check him out, too.

I skimmed something about this a few days ago, but went to the links via Jessamyn West. Thanks!

1 comment:

Josh said...

Oh my friend, you win the best blog title ever. I love it. Thanks for tarnishing your good name by mentioning my shabby one.

You made my day. Thanks.

Josh