Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, September 06, 2009

I have been going strong

since 4:45 this morning, and I think it's almost time to turn in for the night. I enjoyed the game, although it's been awhile since one of my characters were in charge, so I'm a little rusty. I think the climax of the campaign is coming up next week, which is good. This has been a particularly hard one. I've had one character on the brink of death twice in this adventure.

Yesterday I worked a very busy shift at the store. It was Saturday, meaning Powerball and beer were major commodities, the 5th of the month, so lots of money orders for rent, the first home UK football game, and of course Labour Day weekend. I went to the grocery and then came home and slept a couple of hours before working on the game notes. I finished those last night, but overslept in terms of getting over to the game master's house and starting my weekly preparations.

Tomorrow I'm off both jobs, so the plan is to work on the house from 9 am till 2 pm, then go over to a friend's house for awhile, so I probably won't be blogging until later that night.

Okay, this hasn't been a very substantial post; sorry about that. I'll try to write more tomorrow.

No comments: