Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Much better

After some rest and a nice shower, my aches have eased up quite a bit. Maybe I'm not getting old after all, just middle-aged. :)

Today is Mother's Day and I need to remember to call my mom, which means I need to set my alarm for the time after she's awake and before she's at work, which is always a little tricky. Today's the game so that's why it's best I set the alarm.

For all those mothers out there, here's to your day--I'm not sure I could do what you do. Sometimes people assume because I'm in my 40s that I am a mother, but I don't feel badly that I'm not. I don't have the stability in my life for a child, and I'm not sure I'd make a good mom anyway, despite good intentions. So maybe it's just better that I haven't had kids.

Okay, I'm going to stop and get some breakfast and then head over for game prep after I feed the fish and take my medicine. Hope you have a good day.

No comments: