Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blackberry winter

I've been cold all day because when I got up at 7 am I thought the morning was just cool and it would warm up, so I wore capris and a T-shirt. But it didn't really ever warm up past the 50s, which is pretty cold when you're used to 70s and 80s during the day.

Today was the game and I had a lot of fun. I'm home rather early (11 pm) for a change. I've fed the fish (I think I have another batch of babies--there seem to be more of the smallest ones today. Livebearers can store packets of sperm for some time and birth their babies in batches for awhile rather than all at once. Wouldn't it be interesting if people were like that?)

I think I'm going to go on to bed, get up early and transfer the game recordings to the computer so I can listen to music without worrying about accidentally erasing anything. Good night.

No comments: