Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

By the way

I don't think I'm meant to write a novel in a month. Maybe in a year, but not in a month. I have written on my NaNoWriMo piece throughout the month, but I don't think I'm beyond say 3,000 words out of 50,000. I'm thinking it would probably make a better short story, anyway. But maybe I should stop trying to do this every November.

Still, it is a worthwhile endeavour, and the people who run it are about $10,000 in debt right now, so if you have some money and want to see it go to a good cause, head over their way.

I wonder if there's a T-shirt for most NaNoWriMo attempts without successful completion?

Oh, well, I seriously doubt I'll write enough to make it this year. But a girl can dream. For the rest of you dilligently typing along, good luck and congratulations.

No comments: