Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Today is beautiful

listening to: 'My Immortal' by Evanescence; 'The Man with the Child in His Eyes' by Kate Bush
feeling: Wonderfully Happy

It's sunny, it's warm, it's springtime. I'm drinking Diet Sprite and eating saltines to appease my ulcer. It's almost lunchtime. I've had a busy morning looking up things like Scheuermann's kyphosis and figuring out enlargement ratios on the copier.

I talked to my mom last night and I'm going to go home on Saturday. She said maybe I'd get a new hard drive for my birthday, which rather floored me, since they've done so much for me lately. I was hoping my step-dad might have an older one lying around, since he builds computers on the side.

I feel that things are turning around for me. I hope so, anyway. ;)

No comments: