Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, June 20, 2003

Okay, with a headline like Aaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
--I had to look.



And I even knew about it already. But just for the record, I think the last line of this quote says it all:

"I like the way it looks," he said, listing his reasons. "Two, I think it will be more fun during oral sex and the girls will get a kick out of it. Three, everyone and their mother has their tongue pierced and four, I'm an idiot."

I'm not into tatoos and piercings, but I don't have any trouble with it. But having someone without any medical credentials slicing up an area that rich with nerves and blood vessels? Ugh. Not to mention what it'll do to speech, etc. I admit, a forked tongue kind of looks cool, but you have to wonder about anyone willing to do that, don't you?

No comments: