Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Agenda

Today's list. I didn't include making coffee for my roommate in the percolator and waking him so he can attend services; I do that every Saturday as he cannot cook on the Sabbath. I've gotten a late start, but none of it is actually time-sensitive except painting the rust spot (daytime) and Kroger (before 10 pm). Even the pharmacy and storage unit are 24/7, although I should do them in daytime. It is going to be a fairly busy day, but there's time to relax, too. At least I already did the game notes. 

REVISION: I found out I needed more items for the rust repair, so I took that off the list. My friend Jon can't talk tonight, so I have more time to read the books that might help him. Oh, and I bought a mint plant the other day to put a few leaves in the soup, so I'm going to pot the plant. So I updated the list.


UPDATE: Well, I got a lot accomplished, but not all of it. I got the blanket and one of two loads of my laundry finished, took some items out to the car that are supposed to be there, but not the ones that go to storage, nor took those to storage. I dusted shelves and did my Duolingo (despite a cat lolling on me)..I will pick up the book tomorrow or Monday, put the storage items in the car tomorrow and take them to the centre on Monday. I need to pot the mint tomorrow. I did spend a lot of time on the books for my friend's job search and started working on a potential résumé for him.  I did take a friend to his event. I'll get the medicine tomorrow, hopefully, as they may put it back if I don't. I hate paying for parking, so I try to get it on the weekends. I did everything else.

No comments: