Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, October 22, 2001

Is there anyone out there!

I visited my friend Zabet's blog and she suggested trying out the Brunching Shuttlecocks. I put in my name, Eilir, which according to them means "E.I.L.I.R.: Electronic Intelligent Lifeform Intended for Repair". Ah, that's certainly the truth!

Oh, and here's my original description of this blog:
What's a rabid librarian? Well, it can mean a lot of things. It could be someone who's fanatically addicted to books and other sources of trivial yet bizarre information. It could be someone who's been bitten by a cute but understandably upset squirrel. Or it could be someone who happens to be a librarian and who is, to put it mildly, 'loopy as a bowl of fruit'. Or, in my case, it could be all three. Well, at least the squirrel didn't wind up being rabid. Enjoy!!!

That should just about cover the sorts of things you'll see here.

No comments: