Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Not feeling the greatest

I'm achy, have a headache, scratchy throat, coughing, wheezing and sniffling, and it's getting worse as night approaches. Not a good sign, although it COULD be my allergies, as I couldn't find my Claritin this morning. Yes, I've had my flu shot, but that doesn't necessarily mean I won't get the flu. So I cancelled physical therapy, rescheduled for next week, and definitely not go over to my friends' house to watch 'House of Anubis' tonight, as I have no desire to bring plague there. My plan is to just go to bed for awhile and see if I feel better when I wake up. I'm not particularly hungry. I had a single egg, fake sausage, and cheese biscuit and some frozen Greek yoghurt for dinner. Also, I forgot to take my insulin at lunch (which is very rare for me on workdays) and my blood sugar shot up this afternoon, so maybe that might be playing into things, too. But I've taken my dinner dose and hopefully it will come down some.

Hopefully I'll be up later to blog. I need to pay some bills and work on the house since I have the opportunity, although I don't seriously believe the latter is going to get done. But for now, heading to bed.

No comments: