Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Internet connexion seems to be back to normal, yay

I came home about 9 pm, made the bed, and promptly put my feet up and listened to some Simon & Garfunkel for about an hour, then fell asleep until a friend called checking to make sure I got home okay. I normally call, but I'd put him to sleep with a foot rub and didn't want to wake him.

It's been a pretty good blend of productivity and rest today. We did a short trip to Kroger and decided to do the big run tomorrow. But I also nailed a fence board back into place that otherwise would have allowed dogs to run free. I discovered that although I have more power in my swing, A actually hits the nail at a higher percentage than I do, which is amazing, if you knew him. He hammers like a girl, I hammer like a guy, and together we make a pretty good team.

No comments: