Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, January 06, 2013

A sense of accomplishment

I got everything I set out to do today finished, and more. My hair is shorter and out of my eyes. My laundry is finished. The grocery run took a lot out of me (the carts at Tates Creek Kroger were all charging, so I stood through the produce section, got my things for the game, and then sat down while my friend continued shopping. Since I didn't plan to stand so long, I didn't wear the boot. Bad plan.) Plus I spent quite some time helping with a task or two, where thankfully I could sit in front of the computer and compute.

Tomorrow I am going to try to right an accidental wrong, pick up something from the store for a friend, and go play the game. I think my days of enforced leisure are definitely over, although now I just  need to make sure I don't overdo it.

No comments: