Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, January 28, 2012

My hunt was successful

and I even managed to get my friends something for their house while I was out. The sun was shining when I got home (and indeed, it still is), so I gathered up the trash and recyclables, including all those papers I'd de-hoarded, and took them outside. There are still a few 'keep' piles here and there, but very little. So now I'm enjoying the other half of my Subway sandwich and taking a break before pressing on. I decided to wait till Monday for the bank, and Sunday for the grocery. That leaves notes and backups, and I'm finished. I have to go over to the gamemaster's house very early in the morning, so hopefully I can get through with everything and go to bed early.

Okay, time to check the news.

No comments: