Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, January 27, 2012

Ugh

I don't feel well at all, although I finally pulled myself out of bed to take some ibuprofen and text back and forth with a friend. Friday nights I always seem to be tired.

Tomorrow will be a really busy day, partly because I've been so sluggish tonight. I need to:

  1. Go to the bank (I've been carrying around a cheque for most of the week).
  2. Do some shopping (it's a hunting trip, not a gathering one).
  3. Do the game notes (I'm just not up to doing them right now).
  4. Backup some videos (although I'm going to try to do some tonight).
  5. Work on the house (and at least get the tornado-look under control).
  6. Go to the grocery (although I may wait until Sunday for that).

So I'm going to get up bright and early. Wish me luck.

No comments: