Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 29, 2011

It's so purple!

Okay, so after I got the phone I did two things. I went on Amazon and purchased a set of five screen protectors (99 cents plus shipping) and a silicon gel skin to help protect it (oddly enough, also 99 cents plus shipping, as opposed to 15 dollars at one of the stores).

Here's what they look like on the phone:


Front
Back

Of course it would have to be purple. I had a moment a couple of days ago when I couldn't remember if it was silicon or not and had a 'oh, no, I hope it isn't latex, which I'm allergic to' thought, but it is silicon. On the plus side, when I lay it down, it's easier to see. And hopefully if I drop it it'll stay in one piece.

Okay, I know I haven't really blogged tonight, but I did quite a bit this morning. I'm going to take my Lantus and go on to bed. Good night.

No comments: