Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I don't feel well

The game went great, I braved byakhees, we got what we needed to restore our powers in the game, and all is right with the world. :)

But....

My ear is really hurting (and itching, too, which only makes me want to touch it, and then it hurts more.) The lymph node next to it is swollen where it meets the cheekbone. My throat and neck hurt, and my other ear is starting to feel painful as well. My head's also hurting, and the neck pain extends to the shoulders, but seems to be radiating from the ear, mostly on that side. I definitely am calling the doctor's office tomorrow morning, early, to see if I can at least get in to see the nurse practitioner.

So I took my insulin and I'm heading to bed, where I will try not to sleep on my usual side, the left, which is where the pain is. Have a good night.

No comments: