Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, December 03, 2010

I sent them back

I tried the boots on again this morning and they were just uncomfortable, and if a shoe is too tight in the morning, it'll only get worse as the day progresses. Since I haven't actually walked anywhere, just tried them on, I decided to send them back. I put it in as an exchange for a full size up, with hopes that will be wide enough. It's been years since my feet were measured; maybe they have actually gotten a little longer and wider, although I thought that usually happened when you had children. I measure 6 1/2 WW, so I thought the 7 WW would be okay. The Birkenstocks are 39s, the equivalent to an 8 regular in American shoe sizes. Of course, by the time the exchange goes through, a lot of snow may have happened.

Indeed, tomorrow they're now calling for 1-3 inches of snow, so I did some of my errands this afternoon since I got off early again (the computer issue hasn't been fixed yet.) The bank was, however, closed, so I'll still have to go there tomorrow, but that's a short trip.

Okay, I'm going to check the news.

No comments: