Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wow

If you use the tool on this page:

Blogger profiles: How to Search Blogger

that allows you to search geographically, and choose United States of America: Kentucky: Lexington

I am the first profile to pop up. I guess because I've been blogging for almost eight years. But there are over 6,000 blogs in that results set. Surely I wasn't the first in Lexington to blog and fill out my profile?

PS I was searching for Brandon's new blog. Brandon, e-mail me (link to left) with your blog address (I haven't been able to find it.)

PPS My 'D' key on the keyboard is sticking. Do you realise how many words have 'D' in them???? Argh!

1 comment:

Brandon Sharp said...

Hey! I love reading your blog. Your entries are so insightful. I feel like I learn something everytime that I sign on.