Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Bleh

I've been dizzy tonight, both during the Cthulhu game and all the way through a trip to Kroger's. My blood pressure is usually dead on normal, 120 over 75 or 80. My blood sugar was 143, which is a little higher than the norm but lower than it usually is for me. Maybe I'm coming down with a migraine; I have a headache, I'm a little sensitive to light and and feel a little nauseous. I haven't had one in years, but the hormonal cycle is right. I don't know--it could be anything. I'll keep a watch on my glucose levels and if the dizziness hits me at the hospital where I work, I'll ask them to take my blood pressure. If it continues or there's an issue, I'll go see my doctor. But in the meantime, I think I'll take it easy tonight and maybe turn in early.

No comments: