Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Interested in librarian weblogs? Here's your book!

The Liblog Landscape 2007-2008: A Lateral Look by Walt Crawford

I've mentioned this before. It's a look at various blogs written by library people and analyses how various metrics change over time. It looks at over 600 blogs from 2007-2008 and for 143 it also includes change from 2006 on. This blog happens to be one of those. I plan on getting the book once I can. It lists for $35 but is currently on sale at Amazon.com for only $27.76 (and thus qualifying for free shipping). I hope the sale stays through to the latter part of March. Anyway, I've seen some of the author's past work and I'm interested in how this came out. If you are as well, be sure to buy the book or at least check out his blog at Walt at Random: The Library Voice of the Radical Middle.

No comments: