Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Things I'd like to do tomorrow (or at least within a couple of days):


  1. Sleep in a little bit. (although I only made it until 9:30, which is usually the absolute latest I can get up and make it to work on time)
  2. Sweep the kitchen and bath and wipe down the counters. (I may wait until the 1st on that one.)
  3. Do dishes. (Ditto.)
  4. Take the trash out. (Ditto.)
  5. Make the bed.
  6. Straighten just a little around the dining area and living room. (Ditto.)
  7. Put in a work order for the leaking bath faucet that is still causing trouble. (Wed. or Fri.)
  8. Clean and set up the aquarium. (Definitely New Year's instead.)
  9. Mail a package, a request from PaperBackSwap.
  10. Mail the money I owe my mother.
  11. Get my hair cut.
  12. Get a wall calendar and a daily planner.
  13. Go grocery shopping for some real food. I'm tired of macaroni and cheese.
  14. Get wine for a New Year's libation.
  15. Take a friend for an allergy shot.
  16. Get a friend from work.
  17. Take a ritual bath.
  18. Perform the libation with spring water and honeyed wine with lavendar flowers in it.

No comments: