Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A rare afternoon/evening at home

I got home at 4 pm and I'm in for the night except for getting A about midnight. The roads weren't too bad this afternoon but there was a moderate amount of freezing rain and sleet at the time, so it may be bad tonight.

Predictably, I went to sleep as soon as I got home, but only for a long nap. I was still dragging from getting only 2 1/2 hours of sleep on Saturday night. I've fixed dinner and am eating that now. There are several things I'd like to accomplish with my evening: 1) watching the last two episodes of 'Heroes' that I missed due to working, 2) watching a webcast on disaster planning in libraries (if it's still up; it technically was supposed to be up through yesterday, but it was still up this morning when I checked...I couldn't get it to work at the hospital, something about being redirected to a new location), 3) get some work on the notes in, 4) if I have time, rearrange the dining area and figure out how much work setting the aquarium back up is going to take (it has a layer of evaporates on the glass, salts that should be removed), and 5) starting Bluegate Fields, the Anne Perry novel that I got through PaperBack Swap.

No comments: