Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh, no!

The book I got the Barnes & Noble card for, HP Lovecraft: The Fiction (Library of Essential Writers), which was published in October, is already sold out online in the time it took me to get the card. Eeek! I've requested a reserve at my local store if at all possible, so hopefully they'll have it. I'm not sure if the card can be used in store or only online, but hopefully it will be the former. That might actually work in my favour, since in order to not pay shipping I'd have had to have an order totalling $25, and this would be about $14 before the $10 gift card, if the price is the same as it was online. Granted, I'd considered getting the next two Jim Butcher Dresden Files books that I don't own (#6 and #7), but things are tight and I can get those later.

No comments: