Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ready for the day


  1. Woke up? Check.
  2. Took bath instead of shower because I was sore? Check.
  3. Took medicine? Check.
  4. Took out trash? Check.
  5. Washed dishes? Check.
  6. Checked that my pay from the store came in, and that I have enough with tomorrow's for my rent, plus some to live on? Check.

Ready for the day? I think so. I have my laundry ready to go, but I think I'll wait to get it after work so I can check that maintenance (who are changing filters today) don't leave the tree lights on. I've got my lights set up to have the tree, the window lights, and two floor lamps come on with a flick of a switch. Last time they left that switch on, but there was really no problem. This time I have bulbs on a small live tree; I don't think I want to keep them on for hours on end. So it couldn't hurt to stop by and get my laundry afterwards.

I also have a copy of Skeleton Key, which I enjoyed immensely, in my purse so our gamemaster and I can watch it if he likes tonight. Since it looks like our Cthulhu campaign is moving from Tonga to New Orleans, I thought it might be appropriate, although I should be more careful about giving the gamemaster any ideas. He's a genius and does an incredible job on the game, all on his own, but giving him ideas to run with can be bad for us.

Doing notes will have to wait for tonight, I guess, as it's 9:36 now and I need to stop by the bank on the way in to work. Have a great day.

No comments: