Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I think I did pretty well

considering I've played Call of Cthulhu, Vampire the Masquerade, Hârn, Trinity, Shadowrun, and Brave New World, only one of which is mentioned in this quiz. Most of my knowledge came from shelving the gamemaster's books, because he has almost all of the ones mentioned. Note that I did not include Dungeons & Dragons. I've never actually played that one, believe it or not.


Your Score: d10 Solid Gamer


You have a 67%RPG Geek Factor!



You are a solid gamer. You play or know at least one system fairly well. However, gaming is not and most likely never will be your life as you keep your habit under control. You rate a d10.

Link: The RPG Geek Factor Test written by Rerednaweht on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

No comments: