Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, September 03, 2007

This was fun

Even if I escaped with the treasure only to be betrayed. And I scored better than 86% on jungle skills. :)


Your Score: Betrayed!


You Scored $80,000 in Riches!



It was a successful trip, you had ample guns and survival skills. If only you had not been outsmarted by your greedy team. Unfortunately the moment you left Terror Island, your team turned on you and robbed you of all the wealth. Casting you adrift at sea, you have weeks to ponder your foolish decisions. "If I ever return to Terror Island," you announce to the circling sharks, "I will do things very differently."

It looks like you will have your chance. Looking up you see a familiar volcano looming in the distance.


*****************************


Thank you for taking my test! There are many combinations of teams and paths to victory, but there are many more to failure, so try again if you didn't succeed.


I hope you enjoyed the story, and I encourage you to give me feedback. If you have any comments, don't contact this profile. The actual test-maker's profile is here.


Also I have several other (very different) tests available on this site. Please take them if they sound interesting to you:


Knowing when you die is not enough. You need to know how you will die. Now you can: The Manner of Death Test.


Also, have you ever thought you were paranoid? Well, you're not, and you should take my They Are Out to Get Ya Test.


Have you a desire to travel to other universes and answer history trivia? You do?? Then you really should take my Way Back to Your Universe Test.


Do you know what Game Theory is? Yes? No? It doesn't matter. You can take my quick Beat Me at Game Theory Test to see if you can outscore me in a battle of wits, will, and utter randomness.


We all want to have superpowers, right? Well if we did, they'd probably not be very useful unfortunately. Find out which Lame Superpower you'd get.


Finally, I also have a test to find people with similar interests and subconscious responses called my You are NOT my Doppelganger Test.

Link: The 6 Days on Terror Island Test written by doppelpoppelos on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test


It's basically a choose-your-own-adventure quiz. Enjoy!

No comments: