Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My mood's a little off

Not crazy off, just a little weepy when holding cats, but not really in touch with the satisfaction of completing a big task--that kind of thing, so much that a friend asked me if I were premenstrual and I think he's right. I usually have trouble about a week before my period, and it should be about right on the timing.

It was a productive day, especially in the great shed cleaning. Many things were put to the curb and snapped up by the piranha, um, people in the neighbourhood. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly they come.

That was pretty much my day. Tomorrow it's back to work at the hospital, then Thursday I'm back at the store. But it's not bad, just a 14-hour week there, it looks to be.

I'm going to go cuddle with Cerys for a little while before picking a friend up from work. I'll probably blog a little after that, too. Hope you had a good holiday weekend, if you're in the US or Canada, anyway. :)

No comments: