Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I had my MRI this morning

It wasn't too bad, although it's harder to hold your foot in place when you're knee's up then you would think. I kept feeling my knee falling ever so slightly. I hope the pictures were clear. Actually, I would know the results already, but they called earlier when I didn't have enough minutes on my phone (it's prepaid, and I didn't realise it had gotten low), so I couldn't check my messages. I'll have to call back tomorrow and get the scoop.

The office furniture won't be in for a couple of weeks after all, so I've unpacked a little bit of my desk and brought it back for the duration. The other day I had it to the point where the only things on it were my computer, phone, and wrist rests plus a sticky pad and a single pen. Can you believe someone went off with the pad and pen? Fortunately I found more today.

I didn't get a chance to listen to a radioplay today. Yesterday's was 'The Problem at Thor Bridge'. I checked and this collection doesn't include 'The Hound of the Baskervilles'. I bet that was a great production.

I didn't go home to Danville today but I did call and talk to everyone. I would have liked to have seen them but it was probably just as well that I didn't go--my foot's not doing so well with lots of driving.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Good night.

No comments: