Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Just a quick note about a milestone

This blog has surpassed 50,000 hits since October of 2001. My little corner of the Internet, started in some ways as a way to my thoughts about 9/11, dealing with issues, and life in general has been visited that many times. In terms of page views, it's well over 70,000. Whew!

Thank you all for putting up with me, my problems, my craziness, etc. I know this blog is in a sense all very egocentric, but it was meant to be. I try to throw other things I see in enough rather than go on only about me, but sometimes it just comes down to me whigning about things that are largely my fault, or at least, within my control.

Still, it amazes me just how much I've written in the past five years. Blogger used to keep track of the number of posts on the profiles, but I don't think they do that anymore. I'd love to get a word count. Now, if I could only write books that easily. :)

No comments: