Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Funny

I'm more awake at work than I've been in weeks, but was dragging terribly this morning, driving with half-slitted eyes when I did errands with a friend; maybe it just takes me about five or six hours to really wake up, so I should continue getting up at an ungodly hour...and maybe, just maybe, go the gym to get the cobwebs out.

Also, I had a lot of replies to my plea to digest, and that's something new, so maybe it's that I've been sleepy at work partly from boredom; things are generally a little slow during the summer there.

Oh, well, that's all for now. I'm going to go to a mandatory meeting at the gas station (assuming I can get there, as I'm about ready to run out of gas), see if I got my paycheque, check my schedule, and do some work for the television station, so that's three jobs in one day. :)

No comments: