Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I got the submissions in for the interview

I sent in a variety of items like presentations, the article I wrote regarding my job, an info sheet for nursing students, a flyer for a children's activity, links to my work at distance learning, and a reference scavenger hunt for National Medical Librarians' Month. I hope the more whimsical ones pass muster, but I didn't want to spend the day creating something that I couldn't use at the hospital. These are all actual documents I have created in the process of doing my job.

Oh, and I revised the nursing student info sheet, something I needed to do anyway, before sending it, and now I have that for my boss as well.

So, it's been a busy day so far. How are you faring?

No comments: