Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, June 05, 2006

Oh, this is so cool

I missed the gym promotion last month where they were giving away free mountain bikes with a membership, but...

I talked to a guy, Mike, at the gym, and he still has some bikes left over and has signed up a couple people who didn't want one, so he's having me come in tomorrow to reactivate my membership, set up payment for the second payday of the month, but be able to work out immediately, and he's going to try to get me one of the bikes. Yay! Wish me luck.

It has gone up some since they've built a fourth gym, but it'll probably go up again soon with the tennis courts and other improvements, so it's better to lock in a deal now. Plus, it's still cheaper than sitting on my butt watching cable. :)

No comments: