Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My name in print is closer and closer

as an author for a chapter in a book described on LIScareer.com -- The Librarian & Information Professional's Career Development Center. The book 'A Day in the Life', for Libraries Unlimited, is being edited by Priscilla Shontz and Rich Murray. The table of contents is listed, and I'm in the special libraries section under 'Medical Librarian' under my first name, Elisabeth (I write here and mostly on the web under my middle name, Eilir). Yipee! The final draft should ready by sometime in September.

That'll give me one state publication compilation, one article, one book chapter, and reviews of orthopaedic books for Doody's in terms of professional writing. That's a good start, yes?

No comments: