Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Well, at least I didn't have to walk through a car accident this morning

like I did yesterday. Two cars had collided, sending a camper of a pickup right off the bed and sending at least one person to the hospital. I had to walk through the debris to get to the bus stop, then caught the bus a little way up so it wouldn't have to turn around to avoid the accident.

I'm seeing more accidents as a pedestrian/bus rider than I do as a driver, which is a little crazy.

Yesterday I finished reading a murder mystery and slept as the front came in with the rain. I forgot to take my meds, so I feel a little wonky this morning, but I've already taken everything and feel better. Yesterday I just had no energy, and it may have been the combination of not having my ADHD and anti-depression medicine, I don't know. My blood sugar's also up a tiny bit. Bad Lisa! No cookie!

No comments: