Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm back, at full speed

although apparently having trouble typing words in any coherency, as I have to keep going back and fixing mistakes.

I'm blogging from home using my new internet connexion through the cable company. Woo-hoo!

Also, I did go ahead and get that tyre yesterday because the one I was replacing became unbalanced and was making the car list to the left and it sounded for all the world as if the tyre were flat and/or about to fall off. So, I moved up my purchase a day. Now it's going rather smoothly.

Well, just a quick note by way of update. I have some errands to run, but now I can blog any time, and I've just checked out my e-mail for job #2 and it gets/sends e-mail fine, which will help when working from home. I'll write soon.

No comments: