Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, January 20, 2006

Get out of my head!

Nearly every morning I wake up with a song playing in my head. Today's? 'I'm turning Japanese'. Really. Agh.

Meanwhile, the broken tooth that's coming out with my wisdom teeth next week has plans of its own and is loose and jiggling and generally driving me crazy because it should just come out but the root is still firmly in, so no dice. Whenever I chew I have to be careful of it. It doesn't really hurt, but it moves around and that's just annoying. I'm looking forward to Wednesday in a way, because it'll finally be out once and for all. Otherwise, I'm a little nervous. My plan is to stock up on soft foods and have a couple of days off afterwards, since I'm having five teeth out at once and I don't know how I'll be. Wish me luck.

Okay, off to work I go.

No comments: