Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I don't want to end the night on a down beat

so let me just make a quick note. I got everything accomplished except for the floors, which I'll try to finish sometime this week. I just need to mop and vaccuum. The laundry's good for at least a week. The fish have more water. I love watching them swim after their food...it's very relaxing. I slept for a couple of hours this evening and I'm heading to bed a little more rested. All in all it was a good balance of housework and relaxation. I need a little downtime to decompress every now and then. Plus, today was a holiday (although not at the hospital; I had to work), so I get paid extra at the television station anyway.

Okay, I'm sleepy. I'll just do a couple of things and then head for bed. 'Night.

No comments: