Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, January 16, 2006

An evening at home

Rare these days, I'm home for the evening.

I've been home for about half an hour and I've already eaten a sandwich, started a load of dishes, sorted my laundry, collected the trash, and started a download to protect my computer from spyware, cleaned my keyboard (i.e., take it apart and discovered that honey and cat hair make the keys stick together terribly...everytime I typed an 'f' I got the 'r' as well). I really shouldn't eat (especially peanut butter and honey sandwiches) at the computer. Hopefully I'll have a chance to finish the laundry, do another load of dishes (it's been about two weeks since I've had some time to attend to the house), pick up a bit, clean the floors, and cook something nice for dinner. Of course, I'll be happy if I just get the laundry done. :) So why don't I go put that in now?

No comments: