Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Okay, so much for a half-hour nap

But I am finally warm. It just took awhile. That’s not like me, but I’ve been cold all day. We’re in a cold snap sandwiched between two warm weekends, and this morning I inadvisably did dishes before taking a shower, and I have a small apartment-sized hot water heater, so by the time I was finished and in the shower, it was not merely lukewarm but quite cold.

But I’m up now. I cleaned the toilet and the countertop in the bathroom. I’ll have to wait on vacuuming—I don’t want to annoy the neighbours. I’m going to eat a couple of small burritos, because I didn’t eat properly earlier, and then consider doing some things in the dining area. Among other things, I have some grey plastic tubs that I should go through, and while that’s not going to happen tonight, they need to be placed against the wall in a stack where the table that was put in their place was. Otherwise they’re sticking out into my escape path. I mean, I can get around them, but they are jutting out pretty far. I may sit on the couch and listen to some music and fold laundry, too. We’ll see. If not, reading before it’s time for bed (I want to go in early to work so that I can get my allergy shot) is a definite option.

No comments: