Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Fire monkeys and Mardi Gras

Lunar new year was Monday; yesterday was Mardi Gras. Hope both found you all well.  This is the year of the monkey,  especially the fire monkey.  Let's hope that the monkey brings us luck.

I don't know much about Chinese astrology (and so much online is absolute bunk,  I'm sure). But I do know I am a fire sheep/goat, which is interesting,  because I'm also an Aries,  the ram, which is a sign ruled by fire. So I've got a double helping,  so to speak.

The last two nights I uncharacteristically played Civilization IV rather than blogging.  Tonight it was dinner (two eggs and peanut butter with bread), which I am finished with and am now thinking of going to bed.  Good night.  I really will try to think of something important to write about tomorrow.  :)

No comments: