Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Despite that, I'm feeling much better in general today

One, my hormones are probably settling down now that my period has ended, so no more crying fits for little reason. Two, I had blessed caffeine. I know soda doesn't has as much as coffee, but apparently three days of no soda equalled headaches and extreme lethargy for me, whereas today, when I was able to get fountain drinks at work with the promise to pay for them on payday, I was positively bouncy and talking a mile a minute. So I guess it's safe to say I'm addicted to that little bit of caffeine.

I found out today that one of my co-workers in scheduling will be out for two to six weeks, so I'm going to fill in again twice a week starting next week, for awhile. I think I can get everything done, still get to my appointments, and help them out. We'll see. I'll most likely be in checkout most of the time, for about five hours a day.

No comments: