Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, February 25, 2016

I'm alone tonight

And I seriously considered going to the library,  as tomorrow is the last day the Eagle Creek branch is open.  They're encouraging people to check out lots of books and keep them until Eastside opens at Palumbo and Man O'War on March 15th (so there's lead to move). But I'm cold,  so I've turned the heat up a little and I'm under the covers and plan on taking a short nap before doing more on the house. I straightened up the kitchen this morning when I did dishes and took out the trash and recyclables.  The bath is fine; I'll do a quick once over with the toilet and countertop and that should be all it needs.  I want to do some vacuuming before it gets late,  and I'd also like to work on getting the clean laundry,  which is mostly on the dining table,  refolded and put away.  Then I'd like to do some reading and Latin review. But first, a half-hour  (in theory)  nap.

No comments: