Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, June 26, 2014

One more tonight...

Don't you love it when you have a song in your head (in this case, Ed Sheeran's 'Sing') and so you turn on the radio and it's actually playing. I guess I'm a radio psychic! :)

By the way, I finally got a pair of Atari joysticks to go along with an Atari 600 XL computer I found on eBay, and they work, and this afternoon before I went over to my friends' house, I played Dig Dug, Gyruss, and Q*Bert. :) Ready Player One indeed! And I love the Gyruss music, even though it's old-style computing music and a kind of plinky. And after all, it is Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor:



But then, I wish my phone's version of Tetris had the original theme. :)



(It's called 'Korobeiniki'.)

No comments: