Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Agenda for today

  1. Get up. (This took longer than it really should have, but it was nice to sleep in.)
  2. Get some food in me. (Tortillas and cheese for brunch.)
  3. Take my meds. (The potassium refused to go down. It dissolved in my mouth in a nasty manner.)
  4. Listen to the end of Rick Dees' countdown. (He's not as good as Casey Kasem, and I hate when they change the songs as an advertisement for his show, but still....)
  5. Water flowers inside and out. (My prayer plant is not only growing like a weed, it's blooming, a lovely purple (the flowers are tiny, but still....) Not bad for nearly killing it early on.)
  6. Add water to fish tanks.
  7. Work on the game notes. (Yay, finished!)
  8. Get a haircut. (Decided not to for now.)
  9. Read a book I've started, The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane, by Katherine Howe. (This switches between the 17th-century and and 1990s Massachusetts, a mystery involving witchcraft then and now. I'm not far into it, but it has potential, and I'm enjoying the writing so far.)
  10. Watch The Book Thief, which I have out from Netflix. (See review on next entry.)
  11. Celebrate the solstice.
  12. Generally relax. (This I've had no trouble doing, as I didn't have any caffeine until after 6 pm and I really dragged in bed back and forth throughout the day.)

No comments: